Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Domming A Pro-Dom- My Introduction into Lifestyle Domination



I have made it my goal this year to study and immerse myself as much as I can into the world of BDSM- particularly into the role of Domination in relationship to my Sub or Submissive. To me, this dynamic works like any other relationship-it is important to find the right person to fulfill this role, otherwise it may not be as powerful.



My friend had contacted a male pro-dom off of the Internet whom is offering his 20 plus years of being in the world of domination to train women to get into this line of work. He offers to train you from the bottom-that is the role of the submissive. We had a meeting at Starbucks and discussed the possibilities. I told him of my recent experience of being a Sub from the wrong Dom and how traumatic that was. I was not willing to sub for this Dom.

He agreed to train me from the top-that is, submit to me. If I could get him into deep Sub-space (a state of completely erotic surrender) than essentially this would be a success!

After much contemplation as to whether or not I wanted to take this hard-core personality as my teacher; this all black-wearing, black haired man that believes in hard-core humiliation and pain tactics in order to dominate subjects- despite all this I agreed to be his student, and of course to coax him into submission to me; his Queen, his Mistress, the object of his desire, and only fulfillment. I was going to make Wolfie completely mine.

I show up to his LA apartment a week later slightly apprehensive, to a chaotic environment of curious, barking dogs. He yells at all of them with an authoritative voice, almost over-asserting his power to them. His apartment is old and dingy, with pictures of Wolves on the wall. He goes by Wolf, and is part of a Native American tribe and tradition. His thin with wiry muscles, shoulder length black hair and crooked teeth compliment his personality. Not the traditional beauty standard. But what I didn’t know is what a GREAT SUBMISSIVE my WOLFIE MADE!

Nothing is more pleasurable to a dominant woman than a submissive male-someone who is willing to go to great lengths-even sacrifice his comfort in order to serve his Mistress.  A man that takes pleasure out of the woman’s pleasure and delight; even if that means belittling and inflicting pain upon him. His only purpose, when we are together, is to make me happy.

As his student, he discusses a few possibilities of how we can start the scene, and his likes and dislikes. For example I cannot compare him to a dog because he holds them sacred, and he has a few physical limitations because of past injuries. He suggests I begin by making him naked and having him kneel at my feet. He pulls out his favorite whip for me to use on him. I have no other tools to work with, just the energetic power of being in total and control, and him being in total and utter surrender to me.  I take this into consideration but I’m much better at improving my scenes and feeling the energy in the room than I am going to someone else’s plan.

He leaves the room, I prepare, and then he re-enters as my Sub.

Since Wolfie is a fitness expert, I begin by taking my subject’s shirt off and having him do 20 pushups and kiss my shoe on the way down as he counts to 20. He is below me, using the force of his body to prove his dedication to me. He tires around 15 but completes the round. His shoulder injury and age does prevent him from doing a few things as well as he use to. I stand him up, make him raise his arms parallel to the ground, he keeps his eyes lowered to me. I test the sensitivity of his nipples and slap him repeatedly across the chest until he screams mercy and starts to shake at the knees, while he’s still holding his arms up in the air. I slap him a few more times, keeping his arms as so until he is shaking and needs to bring them down.

At some point I kneel him down before me and use his mouth as a toy for my breast to fuck. I love reducing my subjects to holes of pleasure that I use for my own enjoyment; their only purpose is to please me, this wet juicy mouth to suck and fuck and please my nipple. I grab the back of his neck by his hair and move his head forcefully back and forth as his mouth fucks my nipple. Traditionally you see this scene by a man grabbing a woman’s hair while she is deep throating his cock. I’m more than happy to flip this power dynamic. This puts us both in a turned-on frenzied euphoria; he looses himself in the action and my body is flooded with passion. As a Domme, even though I experience moments of Submissive pleasure, I do not allow myself to get lost in this pleasure; my responsibility is to maintain my power and control, and to not break my role in the session.

I proceed to make him bend over for me as I spank him, and eventually he becomes completely lost in sub-space, with my finger down his throat, head arched back only able to stutter the words “Yes Mistress”.

Because he pulled his favorite tool of the whip, I have to use it on him even though I’ve never used it before. I shorten it by wrapping it around my hand a few times and start cracking on Wolfie’s back. It’s difficult to describe Sadistic pleasure; perhaps I have inner violent tendencies that I wish to act out but can’t; it’s a way to feel your force over someone; but in a safe way because they are consenting to the pain and how much you administer. I whip on him repeatedly as he shakes against each blow of the pain; I make his back red with marks, but do not break any skin. I’m still a moderate Domme in the amount of pain I inflict; I like to take my Subs just to the edge, but not completely obliterate them. My goal is to have them aroused and on edge, not cringing in fear and pain.

I lay him down on his bed, face up, and crawl up above his head. We are both topless, and have our jeans on. I hover my pussy above his head, just enough for me to feel the heat of his breath on my most tender parts, and for him to smell my womanliness.  His cock is asking for it by now, begging for touch. I press my hand down firmly on his member, tapping on and around it. I still want him to be on edge of the pleasure/pain dynamic and not feel to safe around me. We play and tease here for a while, and I contemplate just ending the session until he can’t take it anymore. I decide to bestow compassion on my subject and tell him that I want him to come for me but he must get all of his come into a glass jar for me. That I want all of his come bottled up for me; none may go to waste. He’s so excited by the prospect of coming for me he races out of the room as fast as he can to find a jar and comes racing back, and we not get him naked. He caresses his member quite firmly and with ravenous delight until he comes for me. His jar is too little and drops are flying on his wood floor and some makes it in the jar. Next time I’ll have him drink the come .

We end our session and Wolfie becomes Wolf again because he has to evaluate me as a student. He was very pleasantly surprised at my skill level and his level of Submission to me. Technically I was paying him to teach me. But what became of our teacher/student relationship soon became much more intimate and real.

Wolfie wanted to give all of himself to me; he wanted to be in chastity to me, for me to own his cock, his body, to tell him what to do and when to do it. He wanted to worship me as his Queen, and service me in whatever way that I requested. I didn’t know what I was getting myself into….Such a naïve little girl: )


No comments:

Post a Comment