Wednesday, October 10, 2012

The Spinner of My Soul

You, YOU, the spinner of my heart
how can the gravitational pull of love spin me into orbit?
How can it be
That within one man contains
All the necessary ingredients to me?

For one girl
For one girl
You're the perfect recipe

You're the perfect measure of crazy;
2 parts sugar
1 part cream and
3.14159 (the pie) of mystery

You could butter me up
But that doesn't describe your effect on me; you electrocute me.

An untrained Suiter
Can tell me a Million "I love yous"
Which is dust to your "Slut"
Which Will satisfy me until the end of time

Yeah the men are chasin are chasin are chasin after me. But none have the secret recipe

You're the perfect alchemical crazy
You have 2 feet in Unworldly fantasy, and one hand in Reality.
Imaginary perfection is all I need to be set free.

I do not consume you through my mouth
I soak you in by Osmosis
I absorb your essence through my skin
You are a hypotonic Solution to my soul; you Pierce the membranes of my Psyche
I feel
As though I'll burst
My blood cells cannot hold all of your kinetic frequencies.

I feel
As though Your light is brighter than the Sun
It Fills the space between my cells, flooding my bloodstream until I explode , rejoining my Destiny with the Stars

You're the perfect Measure of Crazy
The Hydrogen to my Oxygen
-the isotopic element that Balances my Universe.

We are all spinning delicately upon a hidden axis --you light mine on fire
Now I'm spinning out of control, burning from the inside.

I'm your perfect alchemy of woman: 2 parts Luminescent Intelligence, 1 part mortal flesh
You consume me
You are the perfect impulse of Courage and devotion, burning my impurities from my core.

The immortal fire burning within, a primordial isotopic dance,
Deliver me from
This Earthly World to the next-
They say that once you are touched by fire, you are changed forever.

You say that I am the worst and best thing that has happened to you,
Deconstructing your soul, only to find the Pure Light beneath the Ashes; a Phoenix about to Rise from the Dust.

You burn you burn you burn me down
Cook me to the most Essential Morsel, the Golden Pin beneath the Haystack,
You boil me to my Essence
Until one day I will become so light, so pure, I become Vapor, and disappear into the Atmosphere.

No comments:

Post a Comment