Saturday, October 6, 2012

Ride me Till I Die/ViceRoy Grip Squeeze Tits Please

I'm in hydroloc-Shock, your love a
Toxic viceroy tight-rope grip claw,
Pressure-pinch flesh, pink blood drip scream
A bitch hoe slap backdrop flipflop around my wet Cream
One word, touch, your Sail
Sets me tail-spinning drag-flying
Like a helicopter
Swing me through the mile-hi air-plane
Ride me till I die, till I die ride me, pinch, penetrate fuck-up, throat dive slap me cuz I'm your bitch
Slut, whore, worhship at your Goddess Altar,
cuz I'm your God, Bible, Scripture
Eye-gaze, update, in-phase
me back to that place
Where it was just you, me, & pipe dreams;
breath in, breath out,
Hahahahaha curse lifted off your stout
haha pull me in tighter
viceroy grip Squeeze my tits like you got nothing but my milk to live
breath of life, waft and wane weave me over/under that cock
I'll let you have me any way,
inside out, outside, upside in.
Downtream, backwards, upside down
Do me hanging from the ceiling.
See my tonsils as I scream bloody fucking mercy!!!
Only you bring me to my knees,
Surrender, collapse, drop dead, your head in my legs, viceroy grip-Tight
Does my pussy liquid-juice of immortality...
Does my cum make you pleased?

Please me tease me, do me right
right now, switch off your bullshit, take off alligator skin
I want you boy, dive in
Bare-naked, stripped raw, punch fuck
whore me out like I'm
Your Slut, hoe pipe dream I suck your cock like I deep throat swallow slip lick, head lock your cum on face, lips tits, im your bitch- whore,
fantasy stripper gone mad-hatter yeah I said bang me inside out lover,

Viceroy grip strip-tease me till I die.
Hip hop gang bang your fetish foolish mind-games
On a video screen
You can't play this bitch so spit on my pussy How you know u like it
stop lying, you can't out smart the keen I'm two steps forward bent over downward dog invert my insides I've got nothing to hide and seek my diamonds I'll make you a millionaire fucker just listen to me.

stakes high, gold-plates, a black pearl in your white parade, you bet against me, fold-hand squeeze viceroy grip tight these cards Im your Queen,
I want your Ace of Spades Royal Flush-red ass cheeks bite thigh, quenched thirst drink chalice, cheers to your dick dream producers they cringe at my pussy
Tender Red, Grade-A meat,
I'm Your Steak House now Eat.

No comments:

Post a Comment