Friday, October 7, 2011

What I learned last night

Curiosity, if it doesn't kill the cat, reveals why curiosity must be fulfilled, and why, sometimes curiosity doesn't need to be fulfilled.

Looks can be deceiving.

The surface is not as juicy as the filling.

A beautiful body doesn't supplement a beautiful mind.

I can squirt. Yup, juices can run out of my yoni.

More expansion, more bliss, more connection is always possible.

Meet in the heart first, and the physical connection will follow the heart.

My body wishes to be held. Really. Hold me.

Listen to your heart. Can our two heartbeats become one?

I wish, yearn, pray for a greater yoking.

Pull me out of my shell

breathe me in

and

someday

we will

take

our last exhale

and die

but death

is not the end;

it is but a giant fountain

to wash your soul clean

bathe with me in the light

let's cleanse in god's grace

delight in the transformation of matter to spirit

give our beating hearts back to the earth.

and listen here.

surrender.

let me go

we are all naked

in the eyes of the mother

can you see me?

feel me? taste the invisible?

to god.


No comments:

Post a Comment