Saturday, May 4, 2013

How a Mistress Fell in Love with Her Persian Slave Boy



How a Mistress Fell in Love with Her Persian Slave Boy


On a warm Tuesday afternoon I found myself Relaxing into reality, allowing the universe to lead the way.  surrender to the flow of life has it's advantages, and perhaps I allow the Universe to steer the boat more than I should.

It was a fateful afternoon day, exactly a week ago that we met. I was returning from a Vegan Café down the street, said good-bye to another boy that I could have taken home and cuddled with. Instead I opted for the great unknown; my house, which was 4 blocks away, and rode my bike back to my beach studio apartment. As I was Lingering with my tobacco, taking in the Venice vibe, He pulled his car up right out front. I noticed him immediately; he had a sharp charisma about him, and I thought he was attractive. Not many men dress in crisp shirt and tailored suits and drive a Porche SUV. My first ill assumption was that he has money.

 I always secretly wish we, humans, acted on that first immediate spark when we meet someone’s eye from across the street, but we humans rarely have the balls to walk up to each other you and beg for your phone number. In this case he overcame that initial reaction of human fear and approached his future Mistress.

“Um excuse me, do you know where is Rose street is?” I think I laugh at him.

“You’re on Rose.” I reply like he’s a little incompetent

He’s obviously a little lost and confused.. Of course Lauviah Rose, the Love Angel would live on Rose Street.

His dark fingers pull a smoke from his Marlboro lights pack and he lights up; not because he even really enjoys the act of smoking, but because that’s what his habit energy tells him to do.

Martin has a heavy accent, looks like an Italian mix but I later find out he’s a skinny Iranian, almost looks Eastern Indian. He has dark almond eyes that he rarely reveals, because his personality out does his looks. He has a child’s smile, and slurs his words combined with his accent and confused train of thought makes him even more difficult to understand. I gather that he’s looking for a girl that has something of his, but her phone is turned off and she lives around this block. I laugh at the absurdity.

“Does she have your keys?” I ask intuitively.

“Yes I’m kind of errr…stuck. “

He keeps insisting that he knows me from somewhere, even though I know he doesn’t. This salesman is a natural liar, and he says that he’s seen me on the internet….even though he knows he hasn’t. The conversation progresses.

Well Apparently this girl that he’s looking for made off with his key; The key to his CHASTITY BELT

Martin and I speak some more and he flirts with me, implying that I should help him with his little problem. I mean how likely is it that a man parks his car, approaches you, starts sharing a cigarette then starts going off how badly he wants you to take control of his cock? Um….. yeah. Probably never. But apparently these things happen to someone like me who’s crazy enough to take him upstairs and help relieve his pain.

Martin wants to be mine, Submit himself to me, be owned and controlled by me. Curiosity kills cats, and GEMINIS AS WELL.

We get to my apartment, and he’s already incredibly built up from being in Chastity to someone else for 3 days. I just get the pleasure of him falling to his knees and wanting to worship me because he’s in so much tension and build up from having his cock locked for days.  I tease him by pressing my body up to his face. He begs to break the belt, almost crying in his plea and I agree if he gets a new lock and locks it back up in my name.

An inner plea progresees, one that I have never witnessed before, one that comes from his gut. There’s fake begging, and there’s real agony, and the sweet release that will come when a desire is fulfilled.  Another fascinating take on the psychology of BDSM; it tests your psyche to go to places that ordinary reality would not push you to. I fulfill that desire in him and slowly take the case off of his cock. I stop halfway through, his whole body trembling and focusing on the sensation of his cock stuck in purgatory; he can’t go up, he can’t go down, he’s completely at my Mercy, his Master, his Goddess, the Woman who…will rule over him.

His hands almost immediately want to reach for his cock, and he reaches without permission. I must punish his hands, which have not learned restraint from desire, for I have to order him the luxury of touching his now free cock. I get out my favorite tool for the purpose of punishment; the “Slut Slapper” and his hands, outreached now, greet the hard leather. I slap his hands cruelly. He flinches, his body tensing towards the pain.

“You will not touch your cock without asking permission from your Mistress first,” I state in a sweet Sadistic tone, for I do enjoy his pain very much.

“Yes Mistress.”

A few times in rebellion to me, under his breath, he would say, “Mistress you’re so cruel, you’re such a bitch!” I allowed him his words of choice, but not for long.

This tease and denial goes on for a while, I make him watch as I get myself off with my favorite toy; he’s still distracted by his own pent up desire.  I have the luxury of a sweet release while he is still repenting for his suffering cock. I lock him back up in his cage, this time with a new lock and key that is just for us.

Next; Sign our agreement

We wrote up our agreement for our terms. It is as follows;

“I, Martin, belong to my Mistress.
I am completely under her control and power. I will comply with all of her requests and demands. , I am beneath her at all times and it is my duty to please her in every way possible. She owns my cock and I cannot come without permission or touch my cock without permission. I am owned by her.” 

We sign and date the agreement, and I send him on his way, back out into the night, unsatisfied, writhing, and mine. Little did we know that this new relationship would go far beyond skin deep. 




No comments:

Post a Comment